– 96.3% 1-hour Sterilization Test Rate according to GB 21551.3-2010
– 9000 hours of continous working lifetime. Which means 3~5 years with 8 h per day
– Modular design. Customer can choose different lamp types according to application.
– High-performance anti-interference electronic ballast
– Super silent
– Compact and lightweight. Suitable for every environment.
– Easy to install
- UVC radiation has been proven to be effective against waterborne and airborne pathogenic microorganisms including those responsible for cholera, hepatitis, polio, typhoid, giardia, cryptosporidium and many other bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases
- UVC radiation can be used to destroy organic contaminants like viruses, bacterias, molds etc. and chemical contaminants such as pesticides, hormones and other pharmaceuticals in air and water.
- UVC installations have low capital and operation cost
- UVC technology is environmentally friendly
- UVC installations are easy to operate and to maintain
- UVC radiation has no harmful effect when overdosed
- UVC radiation works instantly and the effectiveness does not depend on the water temperature